Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today's ad on the subway that pissed me the f*ck off.

(click image) Drinking Diet Coke is ambitious? Hear that, you parched 13.9 million unemployed Americans? Show some drive!—git off your sofa and go git some of the world's leading waist-expanding, diabetes-causing diet soft drink. You'll be extraordinary in your next interview! And you'll "stay extraordinary!"
Previous NYC subway ads that pissed off copyranter:
enviga.
Reebok.
DIESEL.
Fiji water.
Courvoisier.
• and America's Peanut Farmers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Vinnie said...

And here's the "grand" commercial, via Wieden+Kennedy.

http://youtu.be/rsyrbEyVAyU

"A large-scale exploration of extraordinary people preparing to go off and do extraordinary things, large and small. These are the kinds of moments that are fueled by Diet Coke".

Total bs.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i get very p-o-ed by the subway ads where there is only one product advertised in the whole car.

does anyone know if those 'single product for the whole car' ads really work?

I-)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> Total bs.

the guy sleeps in his clothes? then goes out in the slept-in clothes?

I-)

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Scott Ross said...

Yeah, I saw this one yesterday and immediately thought to myself, "So Diet Coke is formulated to relieve me of my ambition?"

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another word for this ad is "Shit".

2:30 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I prefer the "Stimulus Packaged" one; leave it to Coke to make light of economic devastation to sell diet cola.

Bill Hicks was right, but you seem alright by me.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home