Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Orkin installs an ant farm in a men's room?

At least it looks like a public bathroom? I can't really tell, and there's no location information in the video or in the YouTube description. The nearly unreadable ant farm tunnel headline reads: "Keep pests in their home." So, how long is/was this questionable installation up? Were the ants fed? Did they all die? I like ants, you see. Talk about Ad Creep. Pure awards shoe bait. Agency: Rethink, Vancouver.
Previously: Terminix erects live (and dead) cockroach billboard in Dallas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see other ads on the wall too. Interesting. Have you seen any ads in public bathrooms in NYC, Ranter? I see mostly lascivious writings...

I have another question. Since the copy says "Keep pests in their home", what is their home? The bathroom?

2:37 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Yes I have. In fact, I wrote a couple for a client a few years back.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Free Articles said...

That's freeking nasty man!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home