Friday, October 26, 2007

Link Haze, 10/26/07.

Lee Clow says "the next revolution is here." Not here: Lee Clow's next idea. (link)
The Juicy Couture Magic 8-Ball (right) costs 35 fucking dollars. Go ahead, ladies, buy one and have a slumber party wearing your pink hockey jerseys and loading your pink shotguns. The 8-Ball is fucking BLACK. Always. (link)
Music Group names from this week's headlines. (link)
Bob Dylan shills for Cadillac. "The answer my friends, is bl...ah fuck it. Just give me the cash." (link)
Scrabble® is the Devil's game. Scrabble jewelry? Off the Evil Scale. (link)
Fake ad agency diversity ads. (link, link, link)
LESers in NYC have apparently had enough of American Apparel billboards in their nabe. Hey, at least it wasn't this one. (link)
Every ad blogger and their drunk Father has put in his/her two cents about the "bold" new Canadian Club whisky ads. (my headline: "It's what you smelled on your Dad's breath as he was beating the shit out of you, pussy.") Well, let's get the perspective of a whisky expert. (link)
Donny Deutsch says "I'll pick a guy like Roger Ailes any day of the week." Roger Ailes, however, says "I'm not sure if Donny Deutsch is really the answer for them, even though he announces he is. I'm not sure it's anything more than a very expensive way to meet girls for him." SNAP!!!!! (link)
Oh looky: cutesy Lowe's buildy coasters. The first minutely creative thing my BFsF BBDO have done for that client. (link)
AND guess what? I'm ordering another half dozen Bacon Wristbands! Send me JUICY HOT tips and one could be yours! I already have one winner, whose tip I'm posting on Monday morning. (I Know I KNOW—I haven't mailed out the last round winners' bands yet...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I seen a cadillac window uptown
And there was nobody aroun',
I got into the driver's seat
And I drove 42nd street
In my cadillac.
Good car to drive after a war.

Cut and pasted from one of the many lyrics sites. The ol' brain couldn't come up with the line before "in my cadillac" an now I 'member, drivin' 42nd street! God Bless you mr copyranter and god bless bob,
jimmyjam in Chicago

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home