Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You must be at least this overjoyed to work in one of our shacks.


Radio Shack Manager: "Our position is that we're not just a store. We're a Shack. And we're not just a (air quotes) Radio (end air quotes) Shack. We're a...Love Shack. Because we LOVE our customers. If you want to work for us, you must love customers. So, before I give you your official Radio Shack polo shirt, I need you to give me your god damned happiest face ever..."
(in-store posters from same downtown New York Radio Shack)

related:
Evil Discussor examines the crack-sandwich smiles of real estate brokers.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mervyn said...

What's with the red background anyway, red as in DANGER, fire, HOT! All the models need are sharp fangs and bloodshot eyes and that's probably closer to the real picture.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know someone who works in a RadioShack. She is not about the love, trust me.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Friscia said...

do they make meth in that shack? and as you may have noticed, I deleted my blog. thanks for reading.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I lie about my education on my appplication, just as the Radio Shack CEO did? (Took them YEARS to discover the lie.)

Radio Shack prices are so inflated, they're the retail electronics equivalent of the Korean grocer.

1:44 PM  
Blogger mando said...

and this ensures i'll never step foot in a radio shack ever again.

2:08 PM  
Blogger EVIL DISCUSSOR said...

Wow. They're even crackier than the crackiest cracktastic crack-faced brokers I could find.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did Ben Stiller start working at Radio Shack?

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WORK FOR RADIOSHACK.....trust me Im NOT overjoyed to work there. Its a job not a career. I do agree that the items are priced too high. They pay minimum wage + plus comm. They are ridiculous in what they want you to do for such LITTLE PAY! Personally I am looking for another job that doesn't suck the LIFE out of me.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home